Sai National Conference 2019
Regular Registrations – NOW OPEN
With strong interest, early bird registration spots have all been filled and early bird registration is now closed.
Regular Registrations for the 2019 Conference are now open. The registration covers the entry to the conference for the 3 days.
See rates below:
- Adults/ Working Young Adults – $150
- Non-working Young Adults/ Seniors – $125
- SSE Children – $70
Make sure you complete your Registrations early – you don’t want to miss out.
Interstate Delegates – Accommodation & Transport
For our interstate delegates who need accommodation & transport during their stay in Sydney, our awesome Registration & Hospitality team will touch base shortly after you register.
We have a few great accommodation options which include:
- on-site at the Kings School in their recently renovated hostels. Hostel check-in is available on Friday and checkout on Sunday OR
- a number of 4 star hotels within close proximity to the conference venue. We have arranged special discounted rates with these hotels. A few hotels have check-in from Thursday afternoon.
Our team will be providing transport to & from the airport for delegates who stay at the King’s School hostel or hotels arranged through us.
Theme – Boomerang Back to the Source
The Sai National Conference 2019 is based upon the theme, ‘Boomerang Back to the Source’.
The Boomerang, is an Australian icon created by Australia’s First Peoples.
One form of the boomerang is noted for its ability, when properly thrown, to return to its thrower.
It makes a beautiful symbol of our sojourn on Earth in which we should aim straight and true to direct our path back to our source, our own inner-being, the Divine, and not become attached to and distracted by the many diversions we encounter on the journey.
Why should you attend the Sai National Conference 2019 ?
The Sathya Sai International Organisation of Australia & PNG organises a National Conference every 2 years, bringing together members of the Sai Community around Australia to spend time in the company of like-minded people.
Conferences are a great opportunity for members to reflect on and reinvigorate their spiritual journey, and to share and discuss new ideas and initiatives.
Here’s a few reasons why you need to be at the Sai National Conference 2019 with your family and friends:
- An exciting group of international guest speakers
- Workshops and interactive sessions
- Musical and drama presentations
- Parallel activities for young adults and children,
- Opportunity to meet and network with members from across Australia.
The Sai National Conference 2019 will be unique and very Australian and will be held on the Easter long weekend from Friday, 19 – Sunday, 21 April 2019.
The program starts on Friday morning at 10.30 am and will conclude on Sunday at 6.00 pm.
It will be a weekend to recharge, reflect and resolve for the future.
The King’s School in North Parramatta is easily accessible and is just 10 mins from Parramatta train station and about 50 mins from Sydney Airport
Check out photos from Sai National Conference 2017 in Melbourne