1022 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill
Accommodation for the conference is available at The Tudor, 1101 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill.
Note: This is a 10 minute walk from the conference venue.
The room rates are as follows:-
Motel: $45 per person per night.
Apartment: $50 per person per night.
Accommodation requests are available through the on-line registration process.
- Accommodation is all shared accommodation.
For example: Single ladies to share with other ladies in 1 or 2 bedroom unit apartments / studio apartments and single gents with other gents in 1 or 2 bedroom unit apartments / studio apartment.
- In general, 1 bedroom will be shared with another 2 to 3 persons.
- Accommodation without sharing: If you do NOT like to share then you will need to pay for additional bed in the room.
- If you are coming earlier or staying for an extended time after the conference, please make arrangements directly with the Tudor.
- Please note the airport in Melbourne is known as Tullamarine Airport.
- Check in time starts at 2: 00 PM on Friday, 14 April 2017
- Checkout is 10.00 AM on Monday, 17 April 2017
- You may need to checkout and bring the bags to the conference venue.
- Remember to handover swap card.
- There are limited rooms in this motel and currently studio apartments, allocated for a family maximum of 3, are almost full.
- Since the conference is during the Easter holiday all the hotels in Box Hill area are getting booked.
- The conference committee would greatly appreciate that if you need accommodation, please register and book the accommodation as soon as possible.
If you have any queries please contact Aru on:
03 9893 4516 or 0411 587 191